حلول واجبات الجامعه العربيه المفتوحه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

MT131 : Discrete Mathematics Tutor Marked Assignment Cut-Off Date: November --, 2022 Total Marks: 40 Contents Feedback form ……….……………..…………..…………………….…...….. 2 Question 1 ……………………..………………………………………..……… 3 Question 2 ……………………………..………………..……………………… 4 Questio

اذهب الى الأسفل

MT131 : Discrete Mathematics Tutor Marked Assignment Cut-Off Date: November --, 2022 Total Marks: 40 Contents Feedback form ……….……………..…………..…………………….…...….. 2 Question 1 ……………………..………………………………………..……… 3 Question 2 ……………………………..………………..……………………… 4 Questio Empty MT131 : Discrete Mathematics Tutor Marked Assignment Cut-Off Date: November --, 2022 Total Marks: 40 Contents Feedback form ……….……………..…………..…………………….…...….. 2 Question 1 ……………………..………………………………………..……… 3 Question 2 ……………………………..………………..……………………… 4 Questio

مُساهمة من طرف smsm hamdy الخميس أكتوبر 20, 2022 7:52 pm

MT131 : Discrete Mathematics
Tutor Marked Assignment
Cut-Off Date: November --, 2022 Total Marks: 40
Contents
Feedback form ……….……………..…………..…………………….…...….. 2
Question 1 ……………………..………………………………………..……… 3
Question 2 ……………………………..………………..……………………… 4
Question 3 ………………………………..………………..…………………… 5
Question 4 ………………..……………………………………..……………… 6
Plagiarism Warning:
As per AOU rules and regulations, all students are required to submit their own TMA work and avoid plagiarism. The AOU has implemented sophisticated techniques for plagiarism detection. You must provide all references in case you use and quote another person's work in your TMA. You will be penalized for any act of plagiarism as per the AOU's rules and regulations.
Declaration of No Plagiarism by Student (to be signed and submitted by students with TMA work):
I hereby declare that this submitted TMA work is a result of my own efforts and I have not plagiarized any other person's work. I have provided all references of information that I have used and quoted in my TMA work.
Student Name : _____________________
Signature : _________________
Date : ___________
MT131 TMA Feedback Form
[A] Student Component
Student Name : ____________________
Student Number : ____________
Group Number : _______
[B] Tutor Component
Comments
Weight
Mark
Q_1
Q_2
Q_3
Q_4
General Comments:
Tutor name:
The TMA covers only chapters 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7 and consists of eight questions for a total of 40 marks. Please solve each question in the space provided. You should give the details of your solutions and not just the final results.
Q−1: [3+3 marks]
State the converse, inverse and contrapositive of each of the following statements:
I will buy a house if I can save more than $1000 per month.
¬p∧q⟶p∨q.
Determine whether the following proposition is a tautology:
¬p∨¬r⟶q⟷p⟶¬q∧r.
Q−2: [4+4 marks]
Find the set of solutions of each of the linear congruence:
x ≡ 3 (mod 5).
2x≡5 (mod 9).
Suppose f:R⟶Z, where fx=2x-1.
If A={x:1x4}, find f(A).
If B={3, 4, 5, 6, 7}, find f(B).
If C={-9, -8}, find f-1(C).
Is f one-to-one? Explain.
Q−3: [4+4 marks]
Find the smallest positive integer a in the encryption function
f(x)=(ax+7) mod 26, 0≤x≤25,
such that the function encodes the letter “H” by “C”. Use the function to encrypt the message “NEED HELP”.
Prove that: If n is an integer that is not a multiple of 3, then n2≡1 mod 3.
Q−4: [4+4 marks]
Let R be the relation on the set A={1, 2, 3, 4} defined by aRb if and only if 2a>b+1. Find the matrix representing R∘R.
Suppose that the relation R is defined on the set Z where aRb means a= ±b. Show that R is an equivalence relation.

smsm hamdy
Admin

المساهمات : 417
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/10/2019

https://http-learning-aou.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى